Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011



This fire did have a casualty. 


6 comments:

  1. This looks super awesome. And creepy. But still awesome. For a second I thought it's something you painted, I had to look closely to see it's a sims 3 pic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my very first visitor :)

      I like the picture too. I have another I should put up, it looks really awesome. I like the unusual ^_^
      Thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Wow. This pic is stunning! I agree with Val, it looks more like a painting than a screenshot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I see this picture I have to think of Freddy, from nightmare on elmstreet. Always found those films so scary. If I see them now I think was that all?:P
    I going to start reading your story Zhip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought of that movie! *LOL* The movie is really scarey.

      Delete